I know, I know, tacos are perfect just the way they are. BUT, this recipe is perfect for all you sauce-lovers out there (I may or may not get 6 different kinds of sauces to dip my chicken nugs in). It adds refreshing flavor, a creamy kick, and a delicious addition to your favorite taco recipe. Plus, it’s the perfect way to show off your essential oils at your Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Avocado-Lime Taco DressingPrint This
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 dash of sea salt
- 8 drops Améo Lime Essential Oil
- 2 drops Améo Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 drops Améo Black Pepper Essential Oil
1. Place ingredients in blender or food processor.
2. Blend until smooth—add water if needed.