Citronella has a distinctive constituent profile, making it a solid option to relieve sore muscles and provide an uplifting, mentally clarifying aroma. This DIY body wash will help cleanse and purify the skin—all with the help of natural, citronella essential oil.
Citronella Body Wash
- 8 oz GenM Fresh Citrus Shampoo or Conditioner pump bottle (cleaned & empty)
- 1/4 cup Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup liquid castile soap
- 2 tbsp. jojoba oil
- 2 tbsp. vegetable glycerin
- 1 tbsp. vitamin E
- 20 drops citronella essential oil
- 12 drops orange essential oil
- 8 drops lime essential oil
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl or measuring cup with a spoon. Do not whisk—this will create too many air bubbles and potential suds.
- Pour into clean GenM Fresh Citrus Shampoo or Conditioner bottle.
- Contents may separate, shake well with each use.