Inspired by the classic gin and tonic, our cranberry mocktail has a burst of flavors like juniper berry, coriander, and clove that will be the perfect addition to your New Year’s party.
Cranberry MocktailPrint This
- 2/3 Cups Morclēr Filtered Water
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 4 Proshield Lozenges
- 2 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Cups Seltzer Water
- 4 Drops Juniper Berry
- 1 Drops Coriander
- In a small saucepan, add the Morclēr filtered water, honey, and lozenges.
- Bring the honey water mixture to boil stirring frequently. Allow lozenges to melt and fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a glass pitcher stir cranberry juice, orange juice, seltzer water together.
- Stir in juniper berry essential oil and coriander essential oil.
- Stir in cooled honey mixture.
- Pour over ice filled glasses. Garnish with an orange slice. Garnish with cranberries (optional).