Who doesn’t love a nice, relaxing bath enhanced with a fun fizzing bath bomb?! Try out this recipe with your favorite essential oils that are safe to apply topically!
DIY Fizzing Bath BombsPrint This
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup epsom salt
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 6-12 drops Améo Essential Oil(s)—Améo Life Unlimited Recommended
- Soap Colorant (Optional)
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-large bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, mix together all wet ingredients.
3. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl while mixing. Mix together thoroughly.
4. Place mixture into molds to shape. Pack tightly.
5. Let bath bombs sit to harden for 4 hours.