With deeply moisturizing and hair-benefiting ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E, and spearmint (10% off in September!), peppermint, and rosemary essential oils, you’ll love what this hair mask can do for your hair! It’s the perfect activity for a night in–or before a big night out!
DIY Hair Mask
- 1/3 Cup Shea Butter
- 1/4 Cup Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Argan Oil
- 1 Tbsp Aleo Vera Juice
- 2 Tsp Vitamin E
- 15 Drops Spearmint
- 15 Drops Peppermint
- 10 Drops Rosemary
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply to damp hair.
3. Cover hair with shower cap or towel.
4. Let the mask sit in hair for at least 20 minutes.
5. Wash out with shampoo and conditioner.