Don’t miss out on this xanthone-filled, nutrient-rich, homemade cuticle cream! With oil derived from the mangosteen fruit’s pericarp and key nourishing essential oils, your cuticles will stay moisturized and hydrated through the winter!
DIY Pericarp Cuticle Cream with Essential OilsPrint This
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) Mangosteen Pericarp Oil
- 4 1/2 tsp. Almond oil
- 5 drops vitamin E oil
- 1 tsp. beeswax
- 3 drops Améo Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 2 drops Améo Tangerine Essential Oil
- 2 drops Améo Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Fill half a pot with water and bring to a bowl. Place glass jar or bowl over the water to create a double boiler.
- In the glass jar/bowl melt the beeswax and almond oil together, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in Mangosteen Pericarp Oil, Vitamin E, and the essential oils.
- Pour mixture into a 1oz container and allow to cool at room temperature till firm.
- Gently rub into cuticles and skin surrounding the nail. Can be used on polished or bare nails. Only need a pea-sized amount needed to adequately cover the cuticle of both hands.