Keep your skin protected with plenty of your favorite SPF and with the help of this soothing sun cream! We suggest putting it on before and after sun exposure—and reapplying after swimming.
DIY Sun CreamPrint This
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Beeswax
- 2 Tbsp Zija Fractionated Aloe & Coconut+ Oil
- 2 Tbsp Almond Oil
- 1 Tsp Raspberry Seed Oil
- 18 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 12 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 Tbsp Zinc Oxide
1. Melt coconut oil, aloe & coconut+, and beeswax together in a large glass jar in boiling pot of water.
2. Once melted stir in almond oil, raspberry seed oil, peppermint essential oil, and lavender essential oil.
3. Add in Zinc Oxide and stir.
4. Remove glass jar from pot.
5. Stir mixture while it cools.
6. Place in container of choice while cream cools. Makes about 5-6 oz.