I hope you are enjoying the beautiful autumn weather and the prospect of gathering with friends and family as we enter the Holiday Season. Here are a few things to help you enjoy these things a bit more, build your business and enjoy the health you deserve!
Protein-rich Candy? Yes, please! Just gently melt a cup of coconut oil—the kind that is solid at room temperature—slowly whisk in about four scoops of your favorite chocolate protein (or two envelopes of Chocolate Plant Protein) until well mixed. Pour into candy molds and chill until set. That’s it! Great for Holiday treats and so good for you, too! Try using tangerine essential oil, peppermint essential oil, or lavender essential oil (just a drop or two) for fun.
Now for those of you who may find yourself with some leftover turkey this season, here is a great recipe that utilizes Améo Coriander and Lemongrass:
2 cups cooked turkey meat
1 cup onion, minced
1 cup celery, celery
4 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup mayo
1 drop Coriander Essential Oil
2 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
1 cup grapes, halved
- Rosemary Butter – Beat 1/2 cup softened butter adding 3-5 drops Rosemary essential oil.
- Tangerine and Clove Whipped Cream – Just before reaching stiff peaks, add 1 drop Clove essential oil and 3-4 drops Tangerine essential oil to one pint of heavy whipping cream.
- Try adding Tangerine or Orange essential oil to Cranberry Sauce.
- Add AGX Skin or Lavender essential oil to your favorite hand cream and apply once the dishes are all done.
- Try diffusing Atlas Cedarwood essential oil, balsam fir essential oil, and frankincense essential oil in your favorite diffuser for a fall-time scent.