A low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly alternative to your Thanksgiving mashed potatoes! This herbed mashed cauliflower packs a flavorful punch with its thyme, rosemary, and black pepper essential oils. Switch it up this Thanksgiving with this creamy recipe.
Herbed Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 4-6 cups Morclēr filtered water
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 drops thyme essential oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 drop black pepper essential oil
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Place cauliflower in a pot and cover with Morclēr filtered water (about 4-6 cups).
2. Bring to boil.
3. Add Rosemary and Thyme essential oils to pot.
4. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Uncover and bring water to a boil.
6. Boil for 7-10 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
7. Drain cauliflower and place on towel to cool for 10-15 minutes.
8. Pat dry any remaining moisture from the cauliflower.
9. Place cauliflower, olive oil, almond milk, garlic cloves, salt, and black pepper essential oil into food processor or blender.
10. Blend until smooth.
11. Transfer to serving bowl.
12. Stir in chives and parsley.
13. Serve warm.