Wassail is a comforting wintertime staple. Even the scent of steamy apple cider, spicy cinnamon, and the hint of fresh citrus seems to bring cheery holiday vibes. What makes this wassail recipe different than the rest? The added benefit of CBD and Moringa. Not only will good holiday vibes come from the scent of steeping tea, the ingredients will help to destress and calm the tension that comes from the hectic time of year. Get the main ingredient (the tea bags) here! The tea is only available for a limited time, get it quick.
Iced CBD Wassail Punch
- 2 cups of water
- 6 Moringa Tea with CBD bags
- 2 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- Lemon, orange, and cranberries for garnish
- Bring 2 cups of cold water to a boil.
- Add 4 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil to one of the tea bags.
- Add 6 bags of Moringa Tea with CBD and bring the water to boil.
- Let it steep for 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add apple cider and cranberry juice.
- Let it stand and reach room temperature.
- Refrigerate until chilled, serve over ice.
- Garnish with orange or lemon slices, cranberries, and cinnamon sticks for a holiday display.