Chill out in the summer heat with this Vegan Mint Chocolate Ice Cream. The recipe is packed with nutrients provided by the Plant Protein and spinach—plus the peppermint provides a refreshing punch that will definitely help cool you down!
Vegan Mint Chocolate Ice CreamPrint This
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight in Morclēr filtered water)
- 2 cups Morclēr filtered water (for soaking cashews)
- 14 oz can coconut cream
- 1/8 cup coconut sugar
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1/8 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 packet Core Moringa Chocolate Plant Protein
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chips
1. Blend all together except cacao nibs/vegan chocolate chips.
2. Freeze in ice cube tray or plastic bag, laying flat overnight.
3. Blend again once frozen.
4. Stir in cacao nibs or vegan chocolate chips.
5. Freeze for 1 hour.